Billions of wild animals across the world are experiencing unbearable cruelty. Here at World Animal Protection, we believe that wild animals should have the right to a wild life.
Animals in the wild must be protected from cruel exploitation. They must feel safe and secure, and have the freedom to thrive in abundant, lush natural habitats that are protected for the benefit of all.
We are working tirelessly to safeguard wild animals and change the way the world works – to address how animals in the wild are treated and end wildlife cruelty and suffering. Forever.
Born to be wild
Wild animals are born to be wild – not to be used by people or be exploited for profit.
They must be protected, not owned. We must share our planet fairly, with a duty to safeguard wild animals to ensure they thrive for future generations to come.
Challenging root causes of suffering
World Animal Protection is working to transform the lives of animals, permanently. How?
By challenging the root causes of their suffering so we can make the biggest, lasting impact on their lives. We achieve this by working towards:
- Ending the commercial exploitation of wildlife
- Moving the tourism industry away from heartless wildlife entertainment
- Ending the exploitation of wild animals and their use in traditional Asian medicine
- Delivering innovative solutions for wild animals
- Producing and distributing animals in the wild and animals in farming reports
- Ensuring wild animals and their habitats are legally protected
- Delivering campaigns to safeguard wild animals
- Transforming the global food system for the protection of farm animals
We are on a mission to give wildlife their right to a wild life.
Are you ready to take action?
Join our mission and change the way the world works through people power. Click the link below to take action today and support our campaigns to stop animal cruelty and suffering